Join Our Team!
We’re always looking for GREAT people!
- Master Technicians, Skilled Technicians, Apprentice/Light Duty Technicians and Tire and Lube Technicians
- Service Advisors, Assistant Managers, and Store Managers
Work For The Best!
- TOP PAY and GREAT BENEFITS including: paid holidays, paid vacations, 401k with company match, company sponsored medical and dental insurance, bonus plans, shop lunches, uniforms, FUN work environment with good people, and open communications with management!
- Monday to Friday days- No nights or weekends!
- Paid training and advancement opportunities!
- Local family-owned small business with 5 metro locations. Experience all the benefits of the corporate/dealer operations while being treated like a member of the family. We treat you right because we want YOU to be happy!
- Clean, fully equipped shops with luxury customer waiting areas and state-of-the art equipment and systems
- High car count, high ARO, full pay for warranty work, and consistently busy. Our sales grow every year
- Fleet of free loaner cars for customer use
- Low pressure sales environment that focuses on educating customers and building long-term loyalty. We have an established and loyal customer base that want to keep their cars running properly
Our ideal candidates have:
- Great attitude! We’re a can-do operation that says YES to customers!
- Minimum 2 years experience or combination of 2 years education and experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Motivated, honest, and dependable
- Valid driver’s license
- For Technicians:
- Ability to accurately diagnose and repair cars (according to skill level and position)
- Desire to do full inspections with every vehicle serviced and do oil changes, when needed
- ASE certifications and/or other training
- Tools and diagnostic equipment
- For Service Desk:
- Commitment to deliver a 5 star experience to EVERY customer!
- Computer proficiency required
Even if you’re just curious about what we have to offer we highly encourage you to reach out. It never hurts to network! All communication with us is strictly confidential so you can talk to us with confidence. If you’ve previously applied with us we encourage you to reapply as our open positions change regularly.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Honest, Reliable, Quality Full-Service Auto Repair on all Makes & Models of Vehicles
- Customer Centric
- Female Friendly
- ESA Certified Eco-Friendly Auto Care working to protect the environment
- 3 Year 36K Nationwide Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free 12 Month Nationwide Road Side Assistance (with $25 minimum repair service)
- Clean and inviting waiting and shop areas
- Honest Technicians with continual training
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free Loaner Cars & Shuttle service
- Serviced by ASE Certified Technicians
- Comfortable Lounge, Clean Restrooms, Free Wi-Fi, and complimentary Coffee, Tea, Filtered Water, and snacks